22/05/2007

Starting Once Again *


It is being a long time since the last time I wrote something in my notebook - I do love to write but I don't find the time neither the space to do it.

Writing is something magic - It is just a beautiful to express ourselves for who we truly are. There is no one that judges you or tears you apart - It is YOU and your pen writing all along the lines about whatever you feel to write about.

THERE IS NO RULES

Sometimes I come to think about the beauty of writing and reading and the truth about them. I could spend my whole life doing both peacefully sitting in my porch looking at the sunset coming towards me every evening.
So, I asked myself the reason why I do not write during my days, and I simply answer because I can't, as well as I can't go to the Church every day or to spend time reading books I choose to read. But at the same time I blame myself for thinking like that because it is my responsibility to be able to do all those things and to find the necessary time for my own. But if I think about my daily activities I come to conclude that I spend time doing what I also love to do.

In this way, after all that thinking I realized that in the end life is all about to find the exact balance between decisions, obligations and desires.

After being away for two weeks and an half, I am coming back home full of faith, hope and a stronger spirit - On one hand, I can't stop thinking about all the homework I must do to catch on with my classmates but on the other hand I am happier than never before because I trusted and followed God's will and I did what I had to do as my sister, daughter and human being role.

I am re-starting a new period of my life in which I compromise with myself and with God to be the disciple He wants me to be by living every single minute his concrete love towards the others in regard to my obligations, desires and activities.

2 comments:

CAL said...

Yes, it's hard to juggle with all of our obligations and also do what we enjoy.

At least, when it comes to blog writing you have the excuse that it's an obligation for a class! ;)

Val said...

Interesting Flor! And yes... I feel the same as you do about writing! It's sth great... Writing and reading, I love them!

Jejeje... that's what I do, I have the excuse that it's an obligation for class! It's an obligation I like, a homework I really enjoy!