11/04/2007

- Written promises -

Open up your soul to what uncertain is
Always remembering that everything may happen
And you would be able to stand up to it painfully
Or love it at every moment of your life now and there.

Living in a strange world for me
I am trying to survive to so much news
I am trying to learn to as I haven't learned before.

I can't do it perfectly,
I can't believe what it is about
The words that I would never speak
are uncertainties to my heart

I am wishing to live in an eternal dream forever.

Deep changes to an infinite direction
It is so dammed hard to understand what it 's impossible to understand
I would love to know it all by once
And being perfect to his eyes
But I know that I will find you in each one of them
And I will love you and worship you because you mean everything to me

I know that it is true
And I will eternally live
I know that you have always been by me side
And I promise you I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU
FROM NOW TO THE REST OF MY LIFE.

1 comment:

CAL said...

Piru, let me suggest you also keep all of your poems separate from the other entries, either in a notebook or binder. Soon, when I ask the class to bring journal entries to work on revision, bring them. Your intensity is present in them. Enjoy your trip to Tafi!