11/04/2007

BroKen dreaMs * *

this was written last year ! :)

Not everything is broken from the beginning
Always someone destroys it.
Conscious or not about the damage caused
He possess it, and he lives it and then he abandons it.
Maybe it was worthless for him at all
Or maybe it truly meant everything
Actually, I don't know with certainty
I just know that every one of us is a little
Unconscious
Mean
Or lair

I have been used by thousands
Well, maybe not by so many
But it feels like that
Because my heart broken is in a million pieces of curse
And who is the one that caused it ?
I know it, but I would never tell you.

It's true that for love I do not cry that often
And that after a "pain week"
Everything is left behind and I come back to my daily life
It's the way I get through all my shadows and anguishes
Like it or not, this is the way I was educated.

Stupidly, I would never stop bleeding
My broken heart have quited love forever.

It's too difficult to survive to this materialistic logic
And living in this nonsense place faking that everything is going well.
The truth is that I am NOT ok. And no one can see it -

I have chosen long time ago to get by dreaming the whole day
Just because I am happier with fantasy surrounding me,
But it hurts me anyway, more than never.
So, up to here I have survived . . . .

Disappearing little by little in my own ,
Look for myself where the dreams are not dreams anymore
Look for me in that distant place where the deaths destroy everything, even what it is already dead .


1 comment:

Val said...

Flor!! You shock me every time I read you writings!! They are great great great!!!! I don't know if you are that bad... or you just get inspiration on sad moments... That happens to me too... but let me tell you that whenever you need sth, ask me!! The only advice I have now, is start leaving things... you'll get mad in some weeks! Choose the activities you want to do and leave the others! You are overweight with a lot of activities! Ok Flor, comment on my blog some day ehh!?
Kissessss!!!