13/03/2007

¬ A woman , *

A woman waits for you sitting in a marble made of roses
She is wishing to her inside to live today
As she didn't do yesterday
A woman whose sight is lost in the horizon
Just trying at least for one day feel loved

A woman waits with saintly patience for you to pass through there
And to notice her presence once in a while
She only wants spontaneity to happen as the rain does
A woman who appreciate herself for what she does
But not for who she is - Never understanding that you neither love her

A woman waits for you hoping that today you would invite her to dream
She is thinking to herself about the places to go - She do not remember that you will not appear
A woman that loves you so much - Stupidly crazy about your manners wants to tell you that . .

THINKING ABOUT YOU SHE IS
ASKING TO HERSELF WHY DON'T YOU EVER
GOING TO KISS HER SOUL WITH YOUR WORDS

A woman waits for you with my name and my smile painted in her silent face

2 comments:

Val said...

Flor! Really nice blog!!! (And I'm the one who is excited?!?!) You've posted more things than I have! (And better...) jeje!
I had already read some of the poems you posted, they were on your flog... they're great!!! And the one about Merry Poppins (so much publicity you did...) was great!!! I loved it!! Then... how did you get an image as the background..?? I think I have a lot to explore yet...
Comment on my blog Piruuu!!!!
This is really nice!! ;) See you tomorrow at school!

CAL said...

I love how you play with the idea of using the third person singular, of creating a character and describing her feelings, and then at the end letting the reader know that that's really you... I can see several of your poems becoming a collection, Piru. Let's talk about it when I'm back!