09/03/2007

April And Autumn in Grey * -


The place where you was looking for the senseless essence
It was nothing else than a spoiled dream
Because the truth reason for which
You was standing as you were the right way to heaven
It was to teach me your wretched perfection
You just wanted to remind me the impurity of my heart.
That is your dammed labor.

I am not skin enough to love you
And I am stupid enough to scared you
Blind to the wish of getting away of this illogical reality
Deaf to my yelling just asking for help
Defective and deluded I am
Lonely and irrational I am

I ask God to die drowned by a strange sigh
And to make my tears stop streaming down my face
I am asking destiny to guide me to that magical place
Where peace I would be able to find
And to flight with the wandering souls through the mystic land of eternal happiness
Singing my favorite melody until reaching the sky.

Please tell me, April of my heart that so brave you are
Where is my soul going to go although such precocious end?
Tell me , lovely life of mine , Grey and dark
Why do you punish me with eternal rains?
Tell me my dull autumn full of red leafs
What I am waiting for to go back to my past?
Tell me beautiful death
How do you look like?

Tell me my betrayer walker
What can I do to make you love me just as I am
Defective and Impure
Uncertain and unhappy?

No comments: